Thursday 12 August 2021

The Time Capsule

We have been learning about what Time Capsules are. We are also making our own. We are planning for these to be found in 50 years or more maybe less though a long time from 2021. We are hoping that by putting in our emails and names in if they do get found they might be able to find us. Also halfway through this writing, we got Minecraft on our computers and we only use it for math subjects.

This is my writing it is pretty far away from the camera though it was the clearest picture. At the start of this, we all watched a video about Time Capsules and started to write it down on our Chromebooks and then onto paper. Would you ever make a Time Capsule to remind you of your past?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar, yes it will be very interesting to look back on what you were interested in as a 10 yr old and to see if it has lead you in any pathways through out you life. My family would read about my life as I somehow don't think I will be around then(lol). It's good to see you doing handwriting as I think it will become a thing of the past, do you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.